photo header-with-shadow-and-back.gif
 photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_01.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_02.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_03.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_04.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_05.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_06.png

Love with Abandon Project- Fall 2014 Launch · October 28, 2014


I'm so excited for this fall launch!  It's been a year since my last opening.  And we have some great new color combos and a fun, new simple design!

If you are new to this project, you can read the backstory here. Basically, the LWA Project was born out of my desire to give back my effort and energy that I had put into our adoption and mission trips, to benefit a broader scope of orphan care and orphan prevention.  So I set a goal to raise $6,000--- $1,000 each for 6 different ministries and families.

An update as to where we are now: to date we have raised $2580 total, which is close to half of my goal.  I have paid out to one of the six ministries/families, and a few donations have been given directly to the beneficiaries. THANK YOU for all you have done to support this effort!!

While I would LOVE to see the $6,000 goal met while the store is open for the next two weeks (shirts! shirts! shirts for everyone! :)), realistically I won't quite get there.  And I'm ok with that.  My plan, once I have the totals from this fall sale, is to go ahead and divide whatever profits I have to date (minus the $1,000 I've already paid out) between the remaining five ministries/families.  These sales are alot of work, and I'm just not sure when I will have the chance to do another push.  So I plan to distribute what I have, and if in the future I feel I can do another store opening, then I will.  Luckily my husband will be in Ethiopia in January and will be able to personally deliver those donations to the ministries located there.

So that's the update.  Now for the store!!

The store will be open for 2 weeksSHIPPING IS FREE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! Also, if you want to knock out some Christmas shopping, I am giving one FREE item for every 10 items you purchase--so make a list, check it twice, and them email me if you'd like to take advantage of that offer!

Here's a sneak peak at the new design!


I am super into black and white right now--anyone else?!  And the black marble baseball tee--seriously, it is AWESOME.  You will love it!

And if you're coming to my open house on Nov 4th, I will have stock of some of the new tees in hand!  YAY!!

(Speaking of the open house, even if you don't want a shirt, you can shop from one of my other vendors and benefit the LWA Project--so check out my list of vendors!!)

Thank you again for all of your support!  NOW--head over to the store and check out the new goodies!!  Use the code FIRST24 for free shipping for the next 24 hours!!



2 comments:

mens ed pills said...

This is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate info… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post!

ed treatment tablets said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for %keyword%