photo header-with-shadow-and-back.gif
 photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_01.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_02.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_03.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_04.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_05.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_06.png

Love-with-a-band-on!!!...Mud Love bands!! LAST day to preorder!


It's the last day to pick your choice of color and style of MudLove band--yours for a $15 donation toward my mission trip to Ethiopia in February!


A few things to love about MudLove bands:
  • they not only help me get to Ethiopia, they also provide clean drinking water for an African for a whole year!!
  • sooooooo many colors to choose from and three different styles
  • they are handmade, waterproof, and adjustable in size
  • perfect for guys and gals!!
  • they would be a great stocking stuffer for [you or] someone you love!

For every $15 you donate towards my trip,
you can pick the MudLove band/necklace of your choice [no shipping fees!]!
Preorders end today, so be sure and let me know which one you want!!

Order using the menus on my right sidebar or go to this post here!
[If for some reason the paypal buttons aren't working, you can use my email address as the Paypal recipient (walserhome@tampabay.rr.com) and let me know in the notes section the MudLove item you want.]


Thank you for helping to support my part of Reckless Abandon 2012!!!

Photobucket

0 comments: