photo header-with-shadow-and-back.gif
 photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_01.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_02.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_03.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_04.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_05.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_06.png

10 for 10 and a WINNER!!!!

So that was fun! I'm 10 for 10! A recap of the last 10 daily posts, in case you missed any:

  1. A Story Only God Could Write
  2. Blood
  3. A Week Ago Today
  4. He is Risen!
  5. PW (And I Don't Mean Pioneer Woman!)
  6. Giveaway Time! Who Wants Ethiopian Coffee??
  7. Video of Abby
  8. Friendship
  9. Foodie Friday
And today is 10!! GIVEAWAY WINNER TIME!! I didn't have time to photograph my drawing, so you'll just have to trust me! The winner of the coffee is.......

Jessica Olivero!

Way to go Jess!! Email me your address!! Everyone have a great weekend!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Christy said...

Way to go blogging so regularly! I've enjoyed reading them all! :)