photo header-with-shadow-and-back.gif
 photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_01.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_02.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_03.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_04.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_05.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_06.png

We're on our way to Africa!!


We have been supported, encouraged, prayed over, and now officially SENT on our Reckless Abandon mission trip to Ethiopia!! As I type, I am sitting in the Amsterdam airport, waiting to board our final plane to Africa.

So far, so good. Already we have seen God's hand of favor, and we're not even in Africa yet! The kids are doing great and enjoying the adventure of traveling out of the country.

It's sinking in...when we arrive it will be almost 11pm in Ethiopia, so it may not be until morning that I really begin to grasp our surroundings. Please pray--for our team, for my kiddoes, for continued good health, and ultimately, for the Lord to be glorified through it all. I'll be back on as soon as I can!

1 comments:

julia said...

Praying for you guys! We love you so much, can't wait to hear about the trip.