photo header-with-shadow-and-back.gif
 photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_01.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_02.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_03.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_04.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_05.png photo Menu-Bar-thinner-lines_06.png

BUY A T-SHIRT! Help with our homestudy fees AND help raise adoption awareness!

We are working on our homestudy paperwork, but cannot even submit our initial homestudy application without our full homestudy fee. HELP US raise the remainder of our homestudy fee by buying a tshirt!! These shirts are awesome, organic cotton, SOFT and comfy, and really cute!

We need to sell 35 shirts to raise these funds! They make great gifts, too!

You can order via to paypal links to the right, or email me using the button to the right, and let me know which ones you would like to order! Quantities of certain sizes are limited, so snatch them up while you can!

All the images and details can be viewed here.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hello~
My name is Jennifer and I started following your blog about a week ago. I, too, would eventually like to start the adoption journey, but I think for now I should help others in their journeys. I was wondering if I could put a link to your page on my blog and my children's blog. I admit, I don't really have a ton of followers, mostly family and close friends, but if even one of them donated or bought something, it would be a step in the right direction!

Jenn said...

Hello Rachel!
Honestly, I have NO IDEA how I ended up on your blog. :) My blog journey all started with Kisses From Katie and her journey in Uganda. One click led to another, and I now have like 20 blogs I follow of people involved in the adoption journey and orphan crisis. God is good!

I posted your blog today. I will continue to post it, and others, along the way. Your family, including any members yet to come, are in my prayers! :)
~Jennifer